Business Creation: Logo/Website/Branding/Social Media
Updated: Mar 31
This was written for CAS 831: Digital Content Creation, Curation, & Promotion in the Michigan State University Strategic Communications MA program.
As part of the curriculum for a digital media course, students had to:
• Create a fake business
• Create a logo
• Mock up a website
• Design a published website
• Create a brand standards guide
• Create a brand strategy guide
• Create social media accounts
• Develop a Facebook advertising strategy
Here is how my project unfolded.
My company was Ground Floor Coffee Carts that differentiates by offering coffee in the lobby of prominent, Madison-based office building. Slogan: We "lobby" for coffee and "Building relationship."
Ground Floor Coffee Carts Logo (Illustrator)
Website Wireframe (Photoshop)
Website Mockup (Photoshop)
Website Final (Wix)
Brand Strategy Guide (InDesign)
Brand Standards Guide (InDesign)
Social Media (Hootsute)
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groundfloorcc/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/GroundFloorCC